Who lives? Who dies?
Who tells your story? Sorry.
- He Just Woke Up With It: That had to be one hell of a day there Rigsby.
- Distracted by New Humans: So I’m guessing that the Doctor learned to speak Baby on purpose?
- No Nice Way: Hmm, good point.
- Trap Street: You know, given what happens in this episode, you could say that the term “Trap Street” has a double meaning…
- She Enjoys It: Uh, Clara? HANDS AND UPPER BODY INSIDE THE TARDIS AT ALL TIMES PLEASE!!! Jeez.
- Look Who’s Back: Huh, somehow I don’t think this is a good thing.
- Guarantee of Safety: Not buying it.
- Good Cop, Bad Cop: Yeah, the Doctor doesn’t really make it as a “Good Cop”.
- Passing It On: Clara, NO! Dammit, she did it anyway.
- Someone Call the Doctor: *Sigh* What’s Ashildr up to now?
- Looking Back: I’m guessing that Anna did that to keep people from exploiting her daughter’s gift. Like Mayor Me perhaps?
- Just As Planned?: My guess is that Ashildr didn’t plan on Clara being that stupid (or brave depending on your point of view).
- Bad at Being Alone: Noticed that. I’m glad someone finally pointed it out to him though.
- “Stay With Me”: You know, all season I’ve had the feeling that the Doctor loved Clara. Not necessarily in a romantic way, but he certainly has feelings for her. And boy howdy does it come out here.
- “Let Me Be Brave”: Well, she was indeed brave at the end.
So Clara Oswald is gone. Now all that remains is to see just how far the Doctor’s emotional fallout is going to spread.